Personal data treatment under the regulation UE n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
MECOSER SISTEMI S.P.A. is the data treatment Holder, with a registered office in via Saggese 75 – 80013 Casalnuovo di Napoli (NA) VAT n.: 01274951217 end Social Security n.: 01886050630
To contact the Holder send an email to email@example.com
Treatment holder ensures the respect for each and every privacy law, in accordance with European Regulation for personal data protection n. 679/2016 (GDPR, “General Data Protection Regulation”) and subsequent modifications.
Types of treated data
All the data this policy is referring to are personal, identifying and non-sensitive (as a non-exhaustive example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail – then, “personal data” as well as “data”) given by those who interact with the web services provided by this website, accessible by telematics at www.mecoser-containers.com (then, “website”). The policy is only valid for this website and not for the other one the user can eventually consult through link.
Purpose of data treatment
Personal data are treated for the following purposes (then, “Service Purposes”):
- “newsletter distribution”;
Data such as name, surname and e-mail are used to unable the newsletter distribution for informative, commercial and promotional purposes;
- Processing a contact request generated by the website (as an example, reply to a received email, contact the user by phone);
Data treatment location
All the treatments linked to this website services take place at the Holder’s establishment and at the web Hosting datacentre, where the website is located. The treatments will only be taken care by a team of entrusted technicians. No data coming from the web service will be communicated or spread, except in cases expressly required by the Law.
Modality of the treatment
Personal data provided by users will be only used for the execution of the services provided by the website and just for the scopes set out in the purposes of the treatment. Personal data can be communicated to a third-party only where necessary.
Apart from data expressly provided by the user, other data, achievable from user’s navigation on the Website, could be registered. For any access to the Website we register the type of browser, the operating system, the host, and the origin URL, beyond the data on the required page. This data are used in aggregated and anonymous form, for the statistical analysis about the use of the Website.
Personal data will be treated for the following operations: data collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and destruction. The treatment is to be performed by the use of electronical and/or automated and telematics devices, linked to the purposes, however in order to ensure data security, integrity and privacy, respecting the physical and logical organizational measures, as required by the provisions in force. The Holder will keep personal data as long as necessary, in order to fulfil the purposes described above, however for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the service purposes and for no more than 2 years from the data collection for other scopes.
Personal data and/or statistical analysis results as described above could be communicated to:
- People, company or firms involved in the activities of assistance and consultancy for the Holder, in the accounting, administration, legal, taxation or financial fields;
- Subjects which have the power to access the data, according to the Law in force or to the authorities;
- Subjects the Holder delegates and/or Subjects entrusted by the Holder, at the completion of the activities linked to the provision of services available in this Website;
- Third-party companies or other subjects (as an example, website providers, cloud providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, technicians assigned to hardware and software assistance, shipping companies and carriers, credit institutions, firms, etc.) operating in the outsourcing field on behalf of the Holder, in their capacity of controllers.
The personal data of the person concerned will not be spread under no circumstances.
It is not mandatory for the user to provide the Holder with the data requested by the Website. Data transferring to the Holder is optional, anyway, in case the Holder should withheld the consent, we cannot provide the user with the requested services.
- The user may request the detailed list of the subjects to which his own data have been communicated, through a communication to the Holder by email.
Rights of data subjects
Each and every natural Person that uses our Website can:
- Obtain from the Holder, in every moment, information about the existence of his own personal data, data origins, the purposes and the modalities of treatment and, if added, gain the access to the personal data and to the information referred in the GDPR Article 15;
- Request the update, the correction, the integration, the cancellation, the limitation of the data treatment, in case one of the conditions provided for in GDPR Article 18, the anonymously transformation or the block of the personal data, treated in violation of Law, included those data which retention is not necessary, according to the purposes at the base of data collection and/or subsequently treatment.
- Oppose, completely or not, for legitimate reasons, to the data treatment, although relevant with a view to collection and to the treat personal data, as planned in order to ensure the commercial information or the distribution of the advertising or direct sale materials, which is for the completion of market researches or commercial communication; Moreover, each user has the right to withdraw the consent whenever, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment, based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- Receive their own personal data, knowingly and actively provided, or through the fruition of the service, in a structured format, of common use and readable from an automatic device, and to transmit them to another treatment holder, with no obstacles;
- Complain with the Guarantor Authority for personal data protection in Italy.
In every moment, the interested subject can send every question or request about his personal data and about the privacy respect and exercise its rights writing to the Holder by email.
Data provided by users voluntarily
The optional integration of data into the forms on the website (contact modules, etc.) as well as the data optional sending, explicit or voluntary, into the website or email modules, to the addresses listed on this Website, in order to obtain specific services and/or communication or information, leads to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary in order to answer to the requests or to provide services, communications and information required, nonetheless eventual other personal data entered.
This Website and the Holder’ Services are not intended to young people under the age of 18. The Holder does not collect personal information related to young people under 18 intentionally. In case the information related to the young people under 18 were registered unintentionally, the Holder would promptly cancel them, under request of the users.